Wondering what you could do to support the mums and children who need our help? Your actions – however large or small – can make all the difference. Here are six ideas of what you can do to help.
1. Shop at RE:LOVE
The stock at our re:love dress agency in Barnstaple changes all the time. Come and take a look at what we’ve got in right now, and tag us on Facebook so we can see your fab finds.
2. Volunteer at RE:LOVE
Training is provided, so you can gain valuable work experience while having fun and meeting new people. Pop in for an application and a cup of tea.
3. Have a wardrobe declutter
Take your preloved, high-end fashion pieces to RE:LOVE and receive a percentage of the sales back when they sell. Find out more about our dress agency here.
4. Make a financial donation
• Online at JustGiving (one off, or follow the steps to set up a regular donation).
• In cash at RE:LOVE. Tax payers can Gift Aid the donation, which will give us an extra 25p from HMRC for every £1 donated.
• By cheque. Please make payable to NDADA and send to PO Box 141, Barnstaple Devon, EX32 7YN.
• Leave a gift in your will. For information about this, please contact Jane Howe 01271 321946 or email email@example.com
5. Connect with us on social media
6. Run a fundraiser
Whether you’d like to hold a coffee morning or walk 100 miles – do it in aid of NDADA, and help raise vital funds. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your fundraising idea.