Add NDADA to your Christmas list to give a gift that will bring comfort and dignity to women and children fleeing domestic violence this Christmas
North Devon Against Domestic Abuse (NDADA) runs the ONLY refuge in Devon for women and children fleeing domestic violence. Through this vital service we not only provide a safe place to stay; we offer food, practical items and on-going support to encourage healthy relationships and a new direction. But we need your help – we receive no government funding and rely on donations to continue this critical work.
As you buy gifts for your family and friends this Christmas, please think of the women and children who will be spending the festive period at Refuge having fled from a terrifying situation. Donate what you can to give them a gift that will bring comfort and dignity this Christmas.
- £3 could provide a cosy pair of slippers.
- £5 could provide resources for a child therapy session.
- £7 could provide school uniform for a child who has left home without theirs.
- £10 could provide clothes for a woman who could take nothing with her when she fled from home.
- £15 could provide staffing for our 24-hour emergency phone line.
- £20 will contribute towards a therapy course for a woman.
- £50 could provide one hour’s counselling for a woman or child traumatised by domestic violence.